Pho Noodle & Grill
4601 West Fwy Ste 214 (at Hulen St)
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Awesome service! I come here for the food, but mostly for the people!
- Great service! The grilled pork spring rolls are awesome! Great broth! Great Pho!
- Chicken Rice Noodle is the same as Pho with Chicken. All white meat is good selection.
- First time trying Pho, and it was great. Can't really compare it to others though.
- Great service and friendly staff. One of my top five places
- Everything I have had here is always amazing!!
- The Chicken Rice Noodles are excellent!
- One of my wife's favorite places.
- Pho is decent and noodle dishes are good. Spring rolls were not my thing. There's too many other Vietnamese places to try to justify coming back here for a while.
- Nice place and good food ...really taste
- come during happy hour for a better value 3-6 pm pho is double the price compared to California and egg rolls are smaller but good quality.
- Bo vien is great!!
- Every vermicelli combination they have is good. Sriracha's on the table. Go crazy.
- Best spring rolls in DFW!
- Chicken curry soup will please your palate on a cool day.
- Best pho I've found since moving from Seattle.
- Always had great service here. I recommend the Spicy Filet Mignon.
- No veggie pho so vegetarians beware! Tofu vermicelli bowl is a pretty tasty alternative.
- 7-4-12 11:45 am: I left after the waiter tried to sit me in a booth that hadn't been bused yet. He went looking for a rag to wipe down table. I noticed more than 1/2 a dozen empty tables.
- Go somewhere else!