Vietnamese, Noodles, Asian
10141 Westminster Ave (at Brookhurst St)
Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Food here is best I had in a while...the pho tai is the best.
- It smells like B.O. here
- One of the only ph places that accepts card and really friendly :) awesome ph better then the ph place across the street I think its called ph vu
- One of the best ox tail soups in town!
- Must try the oxtail pho. Get at least a medium bowl. The small doesn't give you enough noodles for the oxtail meat.
- Open late...card wise, they only accepts debit cards though! Keep that in mind....
- $15 debit card minimum; no credit cards
- It's pho for late nights.
- Try their ox tail pho... Sooooo good
- Great pho for late night open until 3 am. Broth is light but flavorful. Try the oxtail.
- Tasty pho and open late
- They open very late. Regular pho broth is too light. Oxtail one is better. I don't get the reason why Vietnamese charge more for oxtail since oxtail is damn cheap...
- You must try their oxtail pho.
- Only 4 pieces of meat in medium pho tai.
- Great place for some late night pho.
- Its ten o'clock at night on Monday and restaurant is packed
- Eh. Average
- Chilling with @JD_fauxto and the lady
- Ask if they can steam your sprouts-tastes so much better in the pho.
- Broth is a sweeter in taste and aroma than most other joints. Brisket was way too fatty and what's up with my glass of iced coffee filled only a little more than halfway? >:(