Pho La La (活乐乐)
2/F, 55-5 Xingfu 2nd Rd. (at Chunxiu Rd.)
+86 10 6417 7103
- Try the Chicken Bun, it is one of my favorite Vietnamese dishes and Pho La La does a great version of this simple and tasty dish!
- New wifi: saigon789
- Maybe not the best Pho ever, but definitely one of the better ones in Beijing - the broth is very good. The Chicken Bun is also nice. Rolls are so-so.
- Ordering to go can be problematic here
- The beef in the pho is too fat. Nice soup tho
- get the large bowl (especially on the chicken pho), its pretty much double the amount! and only for a few kuai more
- Tasty and healthy food. Try 'The Bun', my favourite! The homemade lemonades are also excellent!
- Vietnamese cantina. It's simplicity and staff makes the difference. Tasty, big salads, good value for money.
- The pho is fantastic
- It is a complete mystery to me how it takes them more than 20 mins to produce an iced coffee. It consistently arrives well after you've finished eating...
- Wifi pwd: saigon789
- This place has been for a while now, reasonable prices and good taste on Pho's, never gets too crowded so, it's great to eat, especially outside.
- The small pho is pretty tiny tho perfect for me. The meat in the beef pho is nothing to write home about.
- Lots of MSG. Good if you want a sleepless night!!! Go to Tinky Winky Dipsy - much better.
- Food is ok but they do not accept credit card.
- Nice Vietnamese snacks!!