- I would probably eat this everyday if I could. I LOVE IT!!!!
- Taro smoothie... best smoothie I've ever tasted
- Everyone should try this. They have pho for beginner's to adventurous. Delicous. Service was fast and courteous.
- Their xtra large bowl of pho is HUGE! Great hangover comfort food.
- We like what we ordered it was delicious
- The beef broth for the pho is legit
- Just darn great Pho.. going to be back
- Small is only $9.95. It's a large bowl filled with veggies broccoli, green peppers carrots ,Plus the side dish of being sprouts Chinese basil lime jalapeo and cilantro leaves very nice touch.
- Sadly, this restaurant recently had roach infestation. http://m.local10.com/news/inspectors-at-pho-hoa-ii-4-times-last-week/33326136
- Pho was very good. Could use a little more spice though. But we were very happy and prices were very reasonable.
- Their noddle plates are the best. Their Pho soup is awesome
- Best pho in town!
- It is pretty good. Be prepared to be hungry in order to eat here
- Fantastic! Don't shy away from trying something new with pho. Or get some something you are used to. Its all delicious, with large servings for a brilliant price. I give this place 5 stars.(Maybe 4.5)
- The Buddha's Delight is absolutely DELICIOUS!
- Amazingly delicious pho - if you haven't been, you're seriously missing out.
- Such great food and service! I'll definitely be back!
- 36A is the bomb!!!
- Food was ok,but, When the waitress came with my order I looked up at her face I saw she had a toothpick sticking out of her mouth,making a sucking and smacking noise, and walked away. How nasty.....
- Must have - Ice coffee with condensed milk. And perhaps a bubble tea for dessert.