213 1st Ave S (at S Main St)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Cold days, make it taste even better!
- Get a banh mi and dip it in your pho. It's delicious!
- One of the best pho in pioneer Square. Get the small bowl instead of the big bowl though; they only give you more broth.
- get #46 and mix it all up together
- Best Vietnamese BBQ sandwich! And only $3.95.
- The peanut sauce is thick & delish!
- My fav chicken pho downtown. Really nice staff too :)
- Get a #11 and ask for extra veggies. It's almost like it's healthy or something!
- Best spring rolls and pho I've ever had
- #15 is great!
- Their pho is really good! Get their egg rolls, they're made fresh to order. There aren't many places that do that anymore.
- $2 beers on game day + big screen TV. Avoid the crowds everywhere else and drink cheap with awesome food.
- Their potstickers are amazing too
- My recent fav is #20: pho with tofu, vegetables and chicken broth