Pho Duy 6
6600 W 120th Ave (120th and Main)
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Cheesy lights and music can only mean 1 thing. It's true Pho. I got Pho with flank steak everything was tasty and fresh.
- Very good Pho. Try a small number 10 and some spring rolls with lettuce... And close with a coconut Boba/bubble tea (with tapioca)
- Deep fried chicken wing stuffed pork with rice. It's an authentic dish you won't be disappointed with
- There are a few Pho options in this area... this is my fav!
- One of my favorites in the area.
- Asked for steamed bean sprouts to keep your pho piping hot!
- Pho is good
- Their #14 Tai (rare steak) is to die for! Medium always hits the spot for me but one day I might try a large if I'm hungry enough!
- Pho is pretty good, but often served a bit cool. Rice plates are not good.
- Great Pho and Spring rolls
- The pho and the spring rolls!
- So delicious. Portions are absolutely huge so plan on having leftovers if you're not sharing!
- Pho bowl breakdown: small=lunch, medium=dinner, large=you WILL have leftovers.
- No. 14 is the way to go - traditional pho
- Steak Noodle Bowl, with pork and Shrimp Summer rolls
- Best pho in the nw part of town!
- 1B is fantastic
- I love this mini mall Vietnamese! I have no reason to try any other Vietnamese restaurants throughout the Denver area. The food is always fresh and wonderful. Awesome pho and amazing vermicelli.
- Their pho is pretty pho-king great.
- Great Pho! The one on Federal is the only one better. Come here for the delicious Pho, not the service!