1000 Arch St (at 10th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oooh #12, how I love thee.
- $15 minimum for credit/debit.
- Ask for green tea with your meal. It's delicious and FREE!
- Get the pho ga, yummy yummy!
- #52 Pork Vermicelli w/ Spring Rolls. If you're not quite ready for Pho yet, give the Vermicelli dish a try.
- Pho with steak and meatballs all day :)
- Great place for pre-Troc eats. Vietnamese noodles won't weigh down your concert experience.
- The people are nice. Only thing you have to make sure is to learn how to use the sticks.. If you don't want asians looking at you struggle. IT's Pho... delicious.
- Grilled pork vermicelli with a crunchy spring roll on top for only $7.50! Try the soft summer rolls with shrimp too.
- Honey dew bubble tea is amazing
- #19, that is what you should order here.
- Summer Rolls are good but they don't devein the shrimps which is Gross.
- It's pho-tastic!
- Very good cheap Vietnamese summer rolls as well as beef & broken rice dish. Great value.
- $15 minimum if you're paying by credit card. But pho tastes great! Lemonade is worth getting too.
- Roast pork summer rolls were AWESOME. The pho was amazing. Noodles were just the right texture, and the beef was tender. The broth was on point, too.
- This place is known for their delicious pho!
- Pork banh mi is very good
- Noodle soups. Delicious, quick, good price! Good service, too. Love it!
- The food is good, but I am worried about my proximity to hot liquids.