Pho 79 IV
6650 W 120th Ave (Main St)
Broomfield, CO 80020
- This place has the best pho in the area. Don't understand why it's rating is so low. Maybe they revamped. The outside is off-putting but the inside is very nice.
- Very good Vietnamese Food & nice people!
- The door chime is annoying as shit. The food is good though. I may have to go back to phone duy because of the chime.
- Better the PHO DUY
- The large #6 is an obsession, and the grilled chicken is outstanding.
- Best Pho in the metro area. Their Aurora location is good too.
- Get the number 10!
- Delicious pho and good atmosphere. The crab rangoons are a tad oily but overall very good.
- Pho 79 Broomfield, the food is good! The service is nice. Recommend Bun bo & Vietnamese crept cake, you must try it. Yummy.
- Looking for Pho in Boulder? This place is worth the drive! Always busy, but never much of a wait. Food is served quickly and the Vietnamese coffee is incredibly delightful.
- I always have terrible service here. It took them forever just to bring us water.
- Very good grilled pork on the rice combination entree.
- We were also forced to pay at 9pm on the dot in a rude manner "pay so I can close" um ok...
- Went to wash hands premeal and an employee walked right out if the stall into the kitchen. I was appalled that she didn't wash her hands. So gross!!! Won't return!
- Excellent food. Too much of it. Spring rolls were amazing!
- Abeyta's fav pho up north.
- This is the best of the Phos... Great spring rolls and amazing broth.