Asian, Vietnamese, Korean
1645 Lemoine Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Great 24 hour spot. Beware of the heated wooden seats! Haha tell em to turn em off if it gets too hot!
- The Shabu Shabu isn't for first-timers. The Pho is great.
- Was happy to know it is open 24hr! Great Pho!
- Came here for the first time tonight and the food was delicious! Love the fact that it's 24 hours..diff option from your usual diner after being out to a club!
- The only place to be when you got the hankering for pho and/or shabu shabu at 3am - good stuff!
- I love this place! I wish there were more locations. Yummy soup
- The service is poor, they don't check to see if your enjoying your order. Barely clear empty plates. Food is way too pricey & not thoroughly cleaned. You get harassed if you leave a small tip!
- Vb1 nom nom nom
- My local favorite, yum! Note: during the winter avoid the window seats, they're burning hot, literally.
- Good pho, good vermicelli bowls.
- tricking their customers! this is the second time in a row that i ordered pickup and the sizes for their medium va large meals are the same!! (see picture).. i feel ripped off for the second time!!
- 24 hour pho and shabu shabu restaurant, but warning if you don't tip them them will chase you down asking you to tip them, even when your service isn't worth a tip, this happen to me. Service sucks
- if you want to msg'ed out, i would go to pho 32. But the seafood stuff is the best. Especially if you like spicy food
- Nakjitang is so good! Large fed 4-5 ppl and they give you a bit of noodles & rice (if you ask for it) for free! For 3.99 you can make bokkeumbab (fried rice)!
- They serve Vietnamese sandwiches now and they are pretty terrible. But the pho and pork chop rice platter is pretty good. They are open 24 hours.
- Open all the time
- The food is very good, however, i had a bad experience once when avocado was missing in my "avocado vietnamese sandwich." The waitress unapologetically handed me some pieces of avocados..?!
- msg usage out of control .. it's still good
- skimpy portions, cutting corners. go to the pal park one instead
- Shabu was so so here and I didn't like the sauce so much either very sweet or very salty