- Pros: Fast service, decent prices considering the the area. Cons: Banh mi was very dry, coffee lacks flavor/punch.
- I dont understand this low rating! Im glad we came in anyways because the food is fantastic! This was one enormous and enormously delicious bowl of PHO
- Massive bowl of pho that definitely fills you up. Though chopsticks provided are a little too short for the massive bowl. I see that they order precut frozen carrots and meats for banh mi.
- I dont even know why this is rated so low. I had the pho tai (flank) which is delicious. The broth tastes like you squatting on a sidewalk in Saigon inhaling a delicious bowl of al dente noodles.
- The food was good the shrimp over rice and the beef pho was good
- The catfish pho is so good. And I like the innovation they are trying on top of the traditional Vietnamese pho.
- Tout est Dlicieux ( soupe aux nouilles, rouleaux au canard) pour des prix trs trs correctes, service rapide.
- Pho is delicious, really warms you up on a cold day
- Great little Vietnamese restaurant in Flatiron.
- Great Banh Mi, great tacos, generous rations, quick and friendly!
- Catfish noodle is awesome
- They don't have a vegetarian pho broth but I hope they work on one. There is a tofu mushroom vermicelli option with soy sauce instead of fish sauce as a veggie option!
- The flank and brisket pho is so on point. Great broth.
- Cute small pho shop with all the basics. The vermicelli cold noodles and pho bowls are massive.
- Giant bowls of pho. For 11 dollars in this neighborhood. Pretty good!
- Super tasty ice tea!
- Fantastic pho place, highly recommended!
- Sister location. Basic pho. Broth is light on flavor. They use dry noodles (not fresh) and you can taste the difference. Bahn mi uses wrong bread. Menu is basically the same for pho, bun and sandwich.
- A huuuge bowl of delicious pho
- Cute hole in the wall. The bowls of pho are enormous.