- Best ice cream in Fairmount. Also, only ice cream in fairmount.
- The crazy vanilla is vanilla ice cream plus rainbow sprinkles mixed in (really good). This place is very responsibly priced and you get a lot for your money. The cookie dough was excellent.
- Get the waffle sandwich. Ice cream sandwiched between two waffles.
- Order half ice cream and half ice. Pretty awesome
- I had the waffle sandwich with mocha chocolate ice cream it was amazing and so rich in flavor
- This is heaven!
- Reese's Swirl milkshake is the way to go. Regular size is big enough, large is massive!
- Try some of their popular ice cream like strawberry cheesecake, reese's swirl, or birthday cake! Don't go for the common flavors like chocolate or vanilla because you can get them anywhere.
- Ice cream sandwich is to die for! Mmm
- An "OREO" milkshake sans chocolate crumb goodness is just plain vanilla. Philly Flavors, you owe me 2 cookies!!
- Best ice cream and water ice in the city
- It's really frustrating that they only have the new coffee shop side open which lists only ice cream flavors, no prices, no Sunday options etc. PS everyone is still ordering ice cream...
- Get the brownie sundae! It'll take you forever to eat it, and I promise you'll love it!
- Best water ice ever!! Raspberry mango Mmmm
- Favorite ice cream place in Philly! Get a pretzel cone :)
- Birthday cake ice cream is the best!!
- Battle the crowds and skip the water ice. The hard ice cream here is some of the only in the area--and good, to boot!
- The banana ice cream is to die for!!
- Waffle sandwich and Reece's swirl cone
- Conveniently located on Fairmount Ave, open late, and they have any type of ice cream creation you can think of!