Phở Hoa Ty
21849 Mission Blvd (btwn Sunset & Rose)
Hayward, CA 94541
- Avocado shake with pearl is not to be missed.
- Fresh spring roll (meat and shrimp) with peanut sauce and avocado with boba
- Fast service. Tasty pho. Reasonably priced :)
- Think I've found my new fave pho place, although it was just a bit skimpy on the meat and tendon. Had the avocado smoothie (without pearl) too, damn yummy.
- For me: GROSSS!!!
- Order the number 43 hella bomb ever since I moved to the Eastbay this is my spot
- If anyone you know never tried Pho or doesn't like it , bring them here
- They now have fried vermicelli noodles... Slammin!
- If you friends don't like pho...They let you bring in outside food so YOU can get pho'd up.
- $8 for a medium?? Why do I keep coming here?
- #23 is the best. #53 is also a good choice.
- #23 is the best. #53 is also a good cho
- Sweet Pho for din
- Spool good
- Try not to order their pho to-go, the portions are barely a meal.
- They're open pretty late during the week