Phở An Hòa
2730 W Waters Ave (Habana Ave)
Tampa, FL 33614
- A solidly good Viet restaurant. Having lived in and visited the Vietnamese capitals of America - and the homeland herself - I can vouch. Great pho broth, well-made sinh tos with fresh ingredients.
- Always have a xl #18 here!! Such good pho!!
- Good beef pho. Only thing I don't like is they charge extra to put meatballs and it's not even that much.
- The sushi is good here
- Food is super fresh and tasty. Shrimp salad is a fav.
- BOYCOTTING!!!. I've Been here several times and it's been a few since and today they charged me a tip! When I asked them why they charged me a tip, they stated because I NEVER TIP! TOTALLY DISGUSTED
- The tofu spring rolls are super fresh and yummy. They come with this peanut sipping sauce that I could put on anything.
- Chicken curry or the rare steak pho