Chinese, Asian, Restaurant
- Love the Mongolian Beef
- Have Me as your Server! ;-)
- Sit at the bar and ask for Brandon
- LehGo!!! Drinks food what more could u want
- Calamari is a must everytime.
- Come in and let D'Jai serve u! ;-)
- Changs Spicy Chicken extra spicy add water chestnuts and white onion .... Trust me
- They always pretend to be on a wait. Even when the dining room is empty.
- Love the spicy chicken it's yummy
- Get Changs spicy chicken, and ask to have Christian C as your waiter.
- Lettuce wraps, spring rolls, egg drop soup is the Beaaaassst
- Great shrimp tacos & pork & leek dumplings. Yum!
- No longer have wine or sake flights. Even though its on the menu :-/
- Love love love lettuce wraps!!!
- Dan Dan noodles rock! Excellent appetizer - pork fried dumplings. Excellent service from Sarah and John Michael. Highly recommend!
- Love the lettuce wraps!
- Why do people eat here when we have a whole area of the city dedicated to authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Waited FOREVER for dinner to be served / food ok but rice was cold - Dessert? They're still making it a few days later.
- Ambience is fancy but service is average at this location.
- Lettuce wraps and chocolate cake is decadent. Share it