Pete and Sam's
- Expect the best carb coma EVER.
- This place is a terrible excuse for Italian. The "salad" is chopped iceberg drowning in dressing. The lasagna is made with mushrooms, cheddar cheese, but no sign of ricotta. Just terrible food...
- BEST blue cheese dressing on earth!
- Mediocre food, pre frozen meat instead of fresh cut, pizza is ok but toppings come out of a can. Does not live up to the hype.
- The cannoli is delish!
- Best little redneck Italian food in Tennessee!
- The place is a dump. The patrons pompous windbags. The food is AWESOME. Get it to go!!!
- There service is NOT that great!!!
- Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli.
- A Memphis restaurant institution. Try some lasagna to get your comfort food fix.
- They are known for their Italian foods but I had a ribeye and it was delicious.
- Get the spinach.
- Lasagna is fine. Chicken parm was mediocre. Bring your own wine, they don't really have any. I don't understand what all the hype is about this place. It wasn't horrible, but definitely not great.
- It's has a great homey feel. Love the staff and food!
- Check out Pete
- The ambience! Its like stepping into a time warp. Around 1964.
- BBQ pizza is so tasty it's almost addictive.
- Best Italian around!
- Sorry but yuck
- My son's fave!