Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
American, Diner, Bakery
1365 Robert St S (at Imperial Dr E)
Saint Paul, MN 55118
- Stopped for breakfast and have not been to a Perkins for awhile. Should have went to The Fireside.
- Anna & Maria are the best!
- The "server", if you can even call her that, was the worst sever I have even encountered!!! You hate your job/life that much? Change youself or change your job. WILL NEVER GO AGAIN! AVOID THIS PLACE!
- Great food and service
- Nina is the absolute best server! We are late night people and she is ALWAYS our server and she is ALWAYS excellent with everything!
- Took for ever to get our order in even when it wasn't busy late night. People who came after us got served and got their meals long before getting my simple side salad.
- Always great food.. Almost always great service except one waitress. Not pleasant.
- Try our new appitizers! Nacho cheese and chips, Pinto Bean salsa, and Mini Tacos!! Also still serving breakfast 24 hours a day, 7 day a week breakfast specials starting at 4.99!!!!
- FREE short stack of buttermilk pancakes on Monday, March 21, 2011! CONSIDER making a donation to Give Kids the World!
- Try the ooh-la-la French toast, there awsome
- Tried the fish & chips special! Very, very good!
- order the fried chicken dinner n the chicken was still frozen