1004 Virginia Ave (at Buchanan St)
Indianapolis, IN 46203
- Pancakes the size of your head. For a great late date.
- Not Good For Ya. Not Good Service. Not Cheap. But It's Peppy's
- There is nothing better than getting a text on Saturday morning after a night drinking that simply reads "Peppy's?"
- Two words: biscuits and gravy. ...served 8p to 11a.
- This place doesn't change. I appreciate that! Best late night food in f'n square.
- The single greatest meal I have ever eaten.
- Family-owned greasy spoon. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is only good to be said about Peppy...amazing biscuits and gravy...omelet yummy and steak was excellent
- Go there between 8pm and 11am for biscuits & gravy!! It's delicious!
- Always breakfast.
- Best omelette!
- They never seem to wash their hands...no gloves either
- If the wings are on special, it's because they've been unable to sell them all day while they overcook and dry out. Don't get them.
- Delish! Glad to have discovered this little gem in Fountain Square!
- Anything with eggs your golden!! First time there but not the last time! 100% satisfied!!!
- Awesome Diner, get the biscuits and gravy after 2am.
- I always see them use hand sanitizer. They have great breakfast.
- Food was good but service was lacking.
- Do you ever just REALLY need grits at 3am? Or pie? I knew you'd understand.
- Great late night greasy spoon with really good food.