Peppino's Pizzeria Ristorante
Pizza, Bar, Italian
- The staff is fabulous!
- Cheese bread sticks with ranch is the best!
- Great drink specials
- Great restaurant when college is out of season, otherwise a gaggle of 19 year old waitresses stands around gossiping instead of serving you your food.
- Apparently they have Rollbacks for lunch specials Monday through Wednesday. Got a good deal on a 12" pizza.
- Great St. Patty's day specials
- Pizza buffet is delicious and cheap. 2 adults and 3 kids for 21.you cannot go wrong with process and food like that!
- Our bill charged us 8% sales tax. We thought Mi sales tax is 6%. When we asked we were told their computers automatically charge the sales tax and they can't control it !!!
- Have Jeannie as your server and tip her well!
- Came in for lunch-service was good, had the chicken fajita wrap and was very surprised at how good it was! May be a new favorite!
- The service was great and the Apple Martini was perfectly done...
- The peps downtown is much better.
- Don't order the pizza with any veggies. Almost all are canned. Trust me - I used to work here.
- Great food and service
- The ingredients in the food are cheap and Low quality. Good service here, but the food in general isn't the best. Go to Uccellos if you really want Italian.
- Was disappointed in the pizza!
- Best kids' menu pizza I have ever seen. It's enough for a grownup!
- Sunday night special...$2.99 pizzas and 50 cent wings.
- Cheesie breadsticks!
- Kristten rocks!