Peppers Mexican Restaurant
- Tell the blonde hostess what's uppp! Lol
- Opened for business in 1974.
- Great bar and shows all the horse races!
- Good food at decent prices. Recommended, for a Sunday afternoon meal because it's not too crowded and that is NOT because it isn't good!! ;-)
- Bananarita blended! Is a must! :)
- awesome food & service.. try the grande chicken burrito & a frozen banana margarita!
- Ask for Pete Jonez!
- The Chicken Enchilada's ROCK!
- In 1994 Pepper's moved to its current location. 5 previous restaurants at this location had failed.
- Originally opened in 1974 on Huntington Drive, around the corner from its current location.
- Building constructed in 1953.
- Excellent food and margaritas
- I always order a #13 with chicken. can't go wrong.
- Fajitas are big enough for two AND you'll have leftovers.
- Sooo good :)
- Best veggie fajitas! You can share them and still have leftovers to bring home.
- oohh go here and order the number 3 soooo good! oh yeah and make a wish with a penny at their fountain lol =]