El Mercado de Coronado
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (Walt Disney World)
Orlando, FL 32830
- What am i paying so much for? Bring the food to me!
- This is a great place to use your Quick Service Dining Plan meal! A NY strip for $15!
- Great breakfast buffet! They accept the Disney Dining Plan too!
- Breakfast is tolerable, if you need to use up dining credits.
- The chicken fajitas are pretty good. The pasta, not so much.
- Any place that serves Mickey waffles for breakfast is good in my book!
- The ribs are fantastic. Spiced more Mexican than American BBQ.
- The creme brle French toast at Pepper Market is out of this universe delicious!
- The breakfast buffet is awesome, and it's only a quick service credit on the Dining Plan! We eat a late breakfast (10:00-ish) and skip lunch.
- Yum, breakfast buffet.
- The most awful Mexican food ever! Flour tortilla enchiladas, no salsa, dry carved meats...
- You're better off getting something quick from Cafe Rix than eating here. Foods and service aren't very good.
- Good food for quick service, but please stop pointing to "gratuity not included" on my ticket. I get it, you want and will likely deserve a tip. I'll leave you one. Stop being all weird about it.
- Worst food court on Disney property!
- Disorganized and confusing, if I'm at wdw I would prefer service please; waited in line for 10 min only to be pointed to another line
- Pancakes with a wide range of syrups is a good choice for breakfast. Also the cinnamon roll as a snack is delicious.
- Great selections and relatively reasonable prices. Ill never see my way clear to paying $3.50 for a bottle of water. Staff is super!
- Hungry? The ribs and nachos are great grab-and-go choices here. Unless you want to pay $20 for a refillable drink cup, opt for the disposable one for $4 that allows you free refills too. Bon appetit!
- Reminded me of mall food courts circa 1990.
- The Yucatan Roasted Chicken is pretty on point! Half a chicken too.