Peony Jade Restaurant
3A Clarke Quay (River Valley Rd.)
- service crew is having poor attitude! Food is so-so only...
- Came here for food tasting; this place is awesome. Ate the crispy Vietnamese spring roll with smoked duck, and the roasted chicken in chef special sauce. Aiyah. Yummy. Everything taste awesome. :D
- The Chee Cheong fun with XO sauce was surprisingly nice! + Ming xia jiao and Siew Mai
- Decent food for their weekend lunch buffet but the unfriendly manager made the experience a downer.
- Excellent service. Average food. You dan find better dimsum elsewhere.
- Excellent service
- Attending wedding dinner here. Food is good.
- Good food. Staff could learn a few good manners.
- The fried chicken and fried rice is very nice!
- Peony jade offers buffet dinner at 38.80sgd for weekday dinners(min 4person) food is average, the crab dishes are bad so leave them alone. Nice environment for dinner but overall not worth a 2nd visit