Pennings Orchard & Farm Market
American, Farm, Farmer's Market
169 State Route 91 S (Warwick Turnpike)
Warwick, NY 10990
- Brew pub! Live music!
- love this place but if you are hungry and want food be prepared to WAIT
- Check out the rooster making love with the hens. It's quite the show.
- Red Apples are the best :-)
- Excellent place to shop for autumnal products including cider donuts, local honey, and hot cider! Check out the beer garden for live music, craft beer and smoked pulled pork sandwiches!
- The Donuts, food, hot apple cider and apples were delicious
- Great burger today. Grass fed beef, cheddar cheese, a slice or two of grilled Jonamac apple on it.
- Growlers of craft brews available for carry out! Try the Firestone Union Jack IPA
- Apple Cider donuts! Fish and chips!
- Been to a lot of orchids and this one takes the cake. Lots for kids and plenty for adults. Its $30/car for a bag you can fill to your hearts desire - but also you can eat as you pick!
- Seen a car show there
- Great ice cream and food. The service is awesome and the beer selection exceeds expectations.
- Great place!
- Everything is delicious! Should try truffle fries!
- The atmosphere is second to none in Warwick. A perfect fall Sunday is spent at their outdoor bar with a glass of home-brewed cider & a plate of melt-in-your-mouth BBQ.
- Tons of things to do, great orchard, food, pumpkin patch, and kids activities. Awesome beer garden and food trucks too!
- Such a pleasant surprise! A perfect mix of activities for kids and adults! Big pumpkin patch, good variety of food, great cider donuts and awesome market!
- Basil chicken mozzarella sandwich on a chiabata roll is very good. Good fries, too.
- Blueberry lemon pie. Cheeseburger. Cider donuts. Tomato Avocado salad.
- Live music and excellent cider to warm the soul on a cold day.