$ $ $
105 Garfield Parkway (Near boardwalk)
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
- Do not come on Sunday morning. Second time we have waited over an hour for food. Doesn't take that long to make an egg.
- Love the kids' penguin drawings all over the walls. Milkshakes are delish.
- The challah French toast is to die for
- Gluten free bread available
- Andys breakfast wraps are awesome...egg, potato and cheese for $6ish
- Ehhhh food ok nothing wow. But good place to relax
- Breakfast wrap and granola crusted french toast were awesome! Good coffee (dark roast) and the service was great (:
- the new Chef Tedy Dolby and his staff have made wonderful changes to the place. Must go back and try. The omletes are cooked to order and make your own, all day! And great burgers.
- Great fries, quick service
- Crab cake sandwich is really tasty!
- This place is the WORST. Takes forever for awful eggs and pancakes. I find the use if disposable cups, plates, and cutlery horribly irresponsible. We have it two tries over two years - never again!
- foods great but most unorganized business! 20 minutes to be seated, 20 minutes to order. Isnt worth it!
- Try the Robin's Wrap: turkey, Brie, green apples and dried cranberries. Yum! Husband got a bacon burger...looked amazing! Handmade burger cooked just right!
- Ask for Adam...amazing waiter!
- Try the Robin's Wrap: turkey, Brie, green apples and dried cranberries. Yum!
- This was the worst food I have ever had. Found a hair in my food, buy besides that it's still horrible. The place should be shut down. Don't waste your money or time.
- Order online!
- The Challah French Toast is awesome. Sausage patties were really good too. Just didn't like the weak ASS coffee.
- Like this. Get the mushroom swiss burger and choc shake.