Pen & Quill
- Delicious Appetizers at Pen & Quill in Station North - try the bacon popcorn, brisket bun, steak frites and soft pretzel.
- The candied bacon popcorn was delicious and so was the brisket steamed bun. The pretzel and steak frites were winners too.
- Crazy busy on a Saturday night, but easily found a spot at the bar. Great oyster and cheese selection. No horseradish though... Weird!
- The lamb & tongue
- My friends and I went to dinner here during restaurant week. Atmosphere was very nice and the ambience was great! Servers were nice and the food was delicious, but it took us over an hour to be served
- Stop in for a cocktail and oysters before or after a movie.
- The beef tartare is amazing
- Sooooo the wine is good and the food is rich and heavy
- Man I wanted this to be so good but it turned out to be glorified bar food
- Awesome burger
- House made hotdog
- It's very sad to say that Pen & Quill has closed forever due to COVID-19. They were open for nearly 7-years and have left some fond memories here in Baltimore.