Peking International Buffet
22 Town Center Way
Hampton, VA 23666
- Great seafood section. (crabs, crawl dads, frog legs, shrimp) Be wary of the sushi, it was bad the day I went.
- This place has gone down hill in the last year. Go to the other Peking place near Farm Fresh in the same plaza.
- Not as good as its brother in Williamsburg. But not as bad as Island Buffet in Yorktown either.
- Decent buffet. Spicy dishes lacked flavor. Sushi was good.
- Not impressed. Selection isn't great. Food not tasty.
- Try the cheesy wons
- Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! Very bland food! Not much vegetarian selections! Only good thing were the deserts!
- Don't bother. Awful food and not even hot.
- TEXT "timeforchange " to 55469. Great opportunity
- Had a meeting and they rushed us.
- The sushi is pretty darn good for a buffet, especially on Sunday.
- Put Sriracha (at the sushi bar) on everything!