Pecori Japanese Egg Restaurant
#B1-47, Liang Court (177 River Valley Rd)
- My favorite Mentaiko cream omurice used to be pink with flavourful mentaiko cream but what I got today was white cream with only pinch of mentaiko. Disappointing!!
- Oishii omu rice. Get the set with a drink, soup and salad.
- Free salad bar at dinner time with every main meal! Be quick for the pudding! Runs out fast :(
- Yummy fried chicken rice with fries! Top up $2 for free flow of salad
- Cash-only restaurant. Not funny when you dine as a family/group of 6-8 people and the bill comes up to $100!
- The Mentaiko Cream Omu Rice was yummy till the very last grain. Creamy & savoury, it comes with free-flow drinks (water & Japanese barley tea) & soup of the day
- Meaty pork kakuni very tasty
- A good choice for comfort food prepared by Japanese! Free flow salad available from 2pm and 3pm onwards during weekdays and weekends respectively, $2 otherwise.
- Mentaiko omurice with complimentary soup, tea/coffee and salad bar in the evening :)
- Tasty loving egg omelette rice!!
- Brown demi sauce is quite limp and not very flavorful. Scallop miso soup is rich and tasty though Seaweed is a bit slimy as it's been boiling for too long
- The tonkatsu is not very crispy. They don't bread it enough
- Ankake (mushroom) sauce is really light. I preferred tomatp which was more robust and flavourful
- Tried the omu rice with beef hamburger, tasty and comes with free water, salad and soup. Price slightly on the high side at 16.80
- Salad bar and complimentary soup! Different flavors for each day if the week.
- Mentaiko Cream Omu Rice is really good!
- Omu rice is not bad. Personal preference is tomato & cheese Not recommended for wasabi soy sauce fries -only salty taste.
- first time dining here. tried the beef in brown sauce with rice and hamburg ($9.80) verdict: customers also get treated to a complimentary soup of the day!
- Lovely!!! Love every moment!!!
- The portion and taste is awesome. Love the fries with new spices. Must must try. Cheers.