The PearTree Restaurant
$ $ $
4210 East Hastings Street
- The lobster cappuccino and the seared scallops with smoked bacon risotto were delicious. For dessert, try the lemon tart. I don't like lemon too much and it was awesome!
- Lobster Cappuccino!!! try it and love it!!!I recommend you to make a reservation.
- Robert Belcham, chef of Campagnolo, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Twice cooked Berkshire pork belly.
- Possibly one of the best reasons to make a trip to Burnaby, the Peartree serves up impeccably fresh, local food and theyve got the awards and loyal customers to prove it. [Eater 38 Member]
- Prawn cappuccino: try it. Love it. Revere it. Wake up and it's gone. Cry over it. Drink yourself blind over it. Go back and try it again.
- Mr. Jaeger has entered a Cubist phase. Much like Mr. Picasso's cubist period, it is a truly inspiring experience
- Pear Tree Restaurant really is a great diamond in the rough.
- Little East Van gem. Pop in for beers or for the scallops or the double-smokes bacon risotto. Award-winning chef!
- Just had a great dinner here. What a neat place and very nice people. Great wines too! Would recommend it to anyone who's in for a treat. Try the Fort Berens wines!