Pearlz Oyster Bar
Seafood, Bar, Art Gallery
- Don't leave without getting an oyster shooter!
- Order the Absinthe.
- Ask for Tyler at the bar, she makes the BEST bloody Mary in the world!!!
- Thai chile lime aioli sauce on blackened tuna! Amazing!
- Skip the $3 Champagne and go straight for the Oyster Shooters!
- The Happy Hour menu is wonderful!!!
- Awesome happy hour and great bar service!
- Crispy Ahi Tuna Roll. You need this in your life. Trust me.
- Craving some oysters. Might have to take a side-route on the way home....
- Try the lobster roll, they're delicious! Also, get the oyster sampler, you won't be disappointed!
- Also the red wine vinegar dipping sauce served with the raw oysters is out of this world!
- Sam is the best! This place is the best! If you don't come here and enjoy everything they have here, you are the dumbest person ever!
- Dozen Gulf oysters (sans BP oil) $6.95
- Great atmosphere and the best Oyster Shooters anywhere. Check it out and get a dozen on the half shell.
- Killer Happy Hour every day from 4-7. $2.50 oyster shooters, $3 champagne, $2.50 draft.
- Great shrimp and grits.
- A seafood chain. Not exciting but consistent service. Missing more non deep fried options
- The Seafood Gumbo was excellent
- I think might be the best shrimp and grits in COLA.
- The raw oyster selection is great. The lobster roll was tasty & the crab dip app is really a must have!