Dim Sum, Asian, Chinese
Level 5 PARKROYAL COLLECTION (6 Raffles Blvd.)
+65 6845 1118
- Shark bone cartilage soup and roasted suckling pig are highlights. After eating the skin off the pig, the kitchen staff amazingly reassembled the chopped up remainder into a very presentable dish!
- Peking duck is yummy.
- Beautiful and tasty dim sum, yummy abalone porridge, authentic KL fried noodles, chili crabs, roast pork and cha siew
- #ChefFrancisChong fine touches,skill & rendition on Cantonese cuisine & ingredients amazing..chilli crab, lobster are also his signatures
- Muito bom! 7 opes de menu degustao. timo servio!
- Dim sum is good. We enjoyed the seafood fried rice too. Service was very attentive. A serene lunch overall.
- Some of the best dim sum I have ever had
- Nice Peking Duck
- Good Chinese restaurant. Try the suckling pig(advance order) and Peking duck. Great soups too.
- Excellent service from the crew
- Good Char Siew Bao. Radish cake however not up to standard. Scallop with prawn and filo strings is creative and tasty! Nicely roasted duck too but portion is a bit small even at half a duck.
- Try the Mango Pomelo Dessert With Lime Sherbet - The lime sherbet is an unexpected delight!
- Try the Deep Fried Shredded Taro With Pumpkin
- Try the Mozellera Cheese Pastry
- Try the Char Siew Pau
- Har Gao and Spicy dumpling in Szechuan sauce was good
- Try the teas. And dim sum esp radish cake n dumplings in Szechuan sauce
- The dinner set was not worth the money. If you are going to dine here, it is better for you to order the dish individually. :)