Paul's Donuts Subs & Gyros
1324 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Pauls Donuts, Subs & Gyros is a hidden treasure in the Southside. Serving up everything from apple fritters, to burgers, to double chocolate chip cookies, to gyros and of course donuts.
- Yes, apples fritters are excellent. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. And nice portion. I got a regular coffee, donut, and fritter for under $4 can't beat that.
- Best apple fritter I've ever had.
- Gyro. Apple fritter. Done.
- Breakfast plate, baklava and drink selection.
- Best gyros, apple fritters, and donuts in Fort Worth.
- Super delicious, apple fritters Great!! Donuts super!!!
- Awesome Apple Cinnamon Fritters!
- The gyro plate is so good. The portions are generous and well seasoned.
- Grilled chicken sandwich is money, lunch special is more than enough food. Fries are great too, will be coming back for donuts.
- Great breakfast doughnuts and pastries.
- Apple fritters and gyros
- Yummy breakfast tacos
- Excellent donuts. Good drip coffee though I wish they had actual milk out and splenda! Lol cute shop love the exterior esp. those flowering trees.
- Gyro and Greek salad....YUM-O!
- Best chicken gyros ever!
- Ask.for cheesy curly fries not on the menu
- Ask for curly cheesy fries, not on the menu
- Get the Sausage rolls w/ Cheese. Don't forget to tip either!
- Make the most important decision you'll ever make. Choose between donut, sub, and gyro.