Paulaner Bräuhaus (宝莱纳餐厅)
German, Beer Garden
2967 Lujiazui W Rd | 陆家嘴西路2967号 (滨江大道 | Binjiang Ave)
上海市, 上海市 200122
+86 21 6888 3935
- 5good things about paulaner: beer, sausages mix platter, gluhenvine, shnaps, view. Dont experiment with other things here
- Happy Hour everyday from 4 to 7pm. 50% off on all alcoholic beverages.
- For sure, its not Munich :-) bier is rather good, kase krainer is not like it must be :-) but eatable :-) expensive! but after 2 weeks of local meal, to eat here was pleasure :-)
- Enjoy ur beers near by the river and stunning te Bund view in front of you
- WiFi Password: 68883935
- Overpriced, but the view is fantastic.
- Sunny Brunch with a chicken schnitzel, fresh bread and a litre of beer
- A nice Beer place by the river
- Seviyorum bu biray
- The food is always good and the place is lively. A little noisy though with a live band and the patrons a little rowdy, so not really suitable for conversation.
- Bavarian food and beer...
- Good place to spend Octoberfest! The right music and band and people.
- Holy hell the portions are ginormous. You have been warned.
- Very delicious food! Beer - must!!! Sausage plate just so-so, but steaks really amazing!
- Food was excellent. Our Bavarian friends didn't really like Paulaner in Beijing however this was up to their standard. Service was the best we've experienced in China since long.Thx to our waiter Kiwi
- Beer & view - take a breeze
- The worst Paulaner Brihaus I've ever been. Less food, no water provided. Why there's a waiter who doesn't speak Chinese!
- Not so impressive food... Atmosphere is nice though... If you keep your expectations low on food you'll be all right
- You have to try the Rostbraten. Also Spezi is available.
- Bira ok gzel.eglence mkemmel