Pattie's Homeplate Cafe
8501 N Lombard St (N Leavitt Av)
Portland, OR 97203
- "I guess it's a restaurant, but it's also kind of a drug store." Featured in Portlandia S2 E10.
- Another Great Time
- I LOVE THE BREAKFAST MENU & THE BURGERS HERE..........
- Always one of my favorite places to stop in and grab a bite to eat, especially breakfast menu is the "bomb" with a great selection to choose from. I go there several times throughout the year.
- Dirty, weird. Half the floor space is taken up by a hoarder's junk collection disguised as a thrift store. With uncovered tubs of condiments left on side tables, I would expect food poisoning.
- Home-made biscuits to die for. Not only great diner fare, also karaoke on occasion. And great place to watch the parade -- get a cone or shake while you watch.
- Patty's one of those hidden places that everyone needs in their life! This place is awesome and Tony will take good care of you!
- The food is really good diner food <3
- Another Great Breakfast!!!
- Great food and service everytime I come here.......
- Another Great Breakfast & fun time with friends.
- Great Breakfast Adventure Today
- The biscuits and gravy are amazing. Just make sure you've got plenty of stomach real estate, because these plates are BIG.
- Some of the best food in the area, and great deals on stuff.
- Some serious home-cookin' like the old days!
- BLTs and chocolate cokes!!