Patogh (Patogh Restaurant)
8 Crawford Place
London, Greater London W1H 5NE
+44 20 7262 4015
- This hidden Iranian restaurant is a treasure in disguise. Their minced lamb (chilo kebab) is mouth-watering & the best I ever had. I always come here and the food is just as delicious as it is always!
- Best place to eat in London I stop in London on my way to Boston just to eat here! AMAZING FOOD!
- Persian...Iranian food... very nice..
- Delicious, cheap Persian food. Get a bottle of red frm next door, grab a table upstairs and order off menu - grilled meats, giant flatbread and delicious smoked peppers will leave you wanting more.
- Excellent food, huge portions. Bring friends to share or a massive appetite! Waiters and chefs are friendly and accommodating too :-)
- U have to
- Very cramped area but food so delicious
- All the food
- Fantastic food and great staff. Order the grill (off menu) with one bread and rice plus hummus - enough for two!
- Very small place
- Ordered the "big special bread" with "special lamb"...I'm feeling pretty special right now...
- "Iranian restaurant just off Edgware road, pretty cramped but has a real authentic "Tehran" feel about it. Quite small, but you can get away without booking if only a couple" - http://qr.ae/pW8W2
- For me the best restaurant in London and the staff are the best!
- Fantastic food, bread, cozy
- Chicken skewers with rice is my go to fish. Cheap and cheerful with enough food for two days. Quick efficient and simply great food without the fuss. One of the best cheap eats in London. A hidden gem
- Authentic Persian Kebab.
- Cheap but tasty grilled meats with rice & salad - everything was good, I'd recommend the lamb pieces and giant flatbread with dips.
- Literally, this is a very tiny restaurant. Yet, one of the best ones around London that sells kabab!
- Best Persian kabab in London