$ $ $
204 King St
Ravenscourt Park, Greater London W6 0RA
- Everything is great. Makes Patisserie Valerie down the street feel like Greggs. Worth the walk.
- Cozy place and very friendly staff
- Wouldn't sit down here but good to have a tasty pastry for on the way!
- beautiful and authentic french patisserie. generous meal deal where a cake only costs and extra pound.
- Meal deal is fantastic value!
- Afternoon tea
- Very good pastry, get the pain au chocolat. Coffee is well made too.
- Great ham and cheese croissants
- one of the best in London.