262 Nanchang Rd | 南昌路262号 (near Ruijin 2nd Rd | 近瑞金二路)
+86 21 6471 2288
- As the owner of Pasha, i strongly recommend you to try muhammara, dry eggplant, beyti and sutlac. If those dont suprise you than we dont charge :) Emre
- Ask for the Secret Off The Menu 'Muhammara' dipping starter. Basically, it is the most delicious walnut paste with olive oil and home made sun dried tomato paste. it goes great with drinks.
- Amazing lamb. Taste, softness, smell. Strongly recommend.
- i am from TURKEY the food is great its the same as the best restaurants in turkey thanks to the chef who is originaly famous kebab chain!!!
- Etleri neredeyse TR'den lezzetli,Trabzon'lu Yaar ustann ellerine salk.inli Garson ama ad Ahmet olan arkada hep yle glmseyerek servis yapsn.evimizden uzakta rak iirdiiniz iin teekkrler
- Wifi: iLovePasha
- Like this place? Check shanghai.dailysecret.com for more cool places like this...
- Burada kendinizi lkemiz deki en iyi rest. Yemek yemi gibi hissedeceksiniz . Inanlmaz Gler yzl ve hzl bir servis sz konusu bunlarn hepsini salayan iletmeciye sonsuz tekk
- Eat+Drink+BeTurk= Pasha by the way wifi code= ilovepasha
- Best Turkish restaurant in Shanghai. Make reservations before you arrive. Super good food. Very popular Turkish restaurant.
- Nice cooking, a lot of choice. Nice roof top to have a lunch with friends and family. Yummy
- Adress and reservation contact details change as Adress:125 nanchang road and phone 64712288
- The best place for turkhise cusine, kebap and deserts are awesome,
- Amazing turkish breakfast...
- Nefis yemekler etler ve baklava sper....
- The hummus wasn't great nor the prices
- burada hersey bi harikaaaa
- Starters are good. Main dishes seemed like they were all poured out of a can. Not particularly great, especially not for the price.
- Some new additions to the menu and new presentations for some signature dishes.
- As a customer of Pasha I have to say that the food is overpriced. We chose the 'house specialties', beef pide & lamb shish. Beef pide was ok but bland and lamb shish was stonecold. Def.not worth it.