Suntec City Mall #01-455 (3 Temasek Boulevard)
+65 6887 0077
- PasarBella Suntec is like Singapore's equivalent of a Food Truck conglomerate, since we have stringent laws around food preparation. Lots of great hipster things like Wolf burgers, Rollie and Sarnies.
- Hip and youthful. Good variety of food options. Liken to food trucks in a foodcourt setting. Not very big compared to outlet at turf club. Be prepared to wait as its crowded during peak hours.
- Food trucks in a mall
- A hipster/yuccie food court in Downtown Singapore. Try Wolf Burgers! Or Sarnies!
- Great beef burgers (chicken was a miss) and milkshakes at the Wolf. Vietnamese stall is good too. Avoid Pita&Olives. Their hummus is one of the worst I've ever tried and pita bread was undercooked.
- A couple of stores only with limited seats. Come early to avoid crowds during lunch & dinner!
- Try the Wolf burgers. @ $9.90, it's so affordable delicious!!
- Vietnamese (grilled) pork chop bun from An An Table is excellent! Pork was tender, bun is soft. Great flavors! Must try
- , .
- Sarnies coffee always satisfies... And the feta cheese, pumpkin and at Pimp My Salad is good!!
- Wide selection of food but getting a table is always a pain. They have recently expanded seating area.
- Mixed Seafood Fries
- Wolf burgers are yum!
- Not as good as the one in Turf City but more accessible.
- Not all stores are open at 10am. Try the Korean fried chicken, burgers, and grill bowls.
- I love this place. Cars are too expensive in Singapore so this is our version of the food truck congregation. Wolf Burgers are phenomenal. Brewerkz beers available here too.
- Not bad, only the food court portion of the Grandstand location has been recreated. About 10 food stalls.
- Pimp my salad is great. Come early to avoid the massive queue.
- Foodcourt for the hipsters. Wolf burgers is not bad to try out.