- Don't order the Buffalo chicken wrap...
- Most disgusting diner I've ever been too. The service was terrible. There were buckets in the booths collecting water from the ceiling. Employees were fighting about how the place doesn't get cleaned.
- Never sit next to Jason Day, he smells so bad it'll rot your beefy hash of yer faceparts!
- Megg M. is an idiot. The Parthenon has a clear history to vouch for its awesomeness. Eat it. Love it.
- Read tips before going in. Turn around I made my mistake of coming here. It's not even good if you had a few drinks.
- Local fav - and old high school hangout.
- The whole wheat banana pecan pancackes are to die for :). Not on the menu but they will make 'em for you.
- I should have ordered the breakfast , instead I got the eggs Benedict, they were nice but I wanting more , their fault not mine. Service was great and the place looked good.
- Any Greek dish and the French fries! But this visit I tried a panini. VERY filling.
- $$$ for a dinner
- Greek sampler & assorted desserts from the case :-D
- The food here is bad, and the service is slow
- The cheesecake was awesome!
- Always fast service and very polite people
- Banana walnut pancakes and a screwdriver - brunch or dinner of champions. Be ready to order when you get your drinks - it'll take a while for them to come back around.
- Good food, terrible service.
- No coke or Pepsi products. Only a local brand called Foxon Park. Pretty good.
- Banana pancakes are so good!
- I got the turkey club it was really good.:-)
- Almost $10 for 2 bacon n' egg on toast??.. And they were nasty!?!?!WTF