300 Reunion Blvd E (in Hyatt Regency Dallas)
Dallas, TX 75207
- Not really good food for the price. Ravioli was salty. Seafood was bland. Steak was grisly. Disappointed.
- Food was great service average.
- Very authentic food, delicious, very pleased wonderful service!
- Pizza with three toppings, or parrinos pizza
- Food was good but watch out for refills. I was brought another quickly after getting "let me refill that for you" and when I went to pay they are not free but $3 each and are small with lots of ice
- Check out the twin servers Mario and Jesus! Great guys!
- I've only ever gone here for dessert as a hotel guest. However, the dessert is excellent and reasonable in price. Stop by here on a late night of hanging around the hotel!
- Great burgers & excellent staff. Highly recommended!
- Ask for Bri! Fantastic server!