2000 W 19th St
Chicago, IL 60608
- Have the soup! Whatever it is, don't miss out. The owners are delightful.
- Chilaquiles FTW!
- It's small and wonderful. Feels like mom cooking for me. Had the torta and gordita. They were awesome!
- Very homie diner, wish they were open later though!
- The menu do here is awesome. Best I've had in Chicago. Flavorful, perfect flavor, brimming with menu do and hominy. Worth traveling for.
- Seriously... The best bacon cheese burger I've ever had in my life!
- Incredible Mexican breakfast food.
- Try the chilaquilles! It's the best I've ever had! Not soggy like most restaurants!
- Best chilaquiles Ive ever ever had. (Get them with everything.)