Bakery, Asian, French
- Nice little self-serve cafe inside the Zion Marketplace. Reasonable prices & delicious food. The kids gobbled up their ham & cheese croissants, & devoured the chocolate ones too.
- Everything is fresh and tasty. Croissant donuts are delish
- My Favorite place on Earth.
- This place is a joke :) great european style pastries! Worth the price.
- The Paris Baguette location inside Zion market has seating.
- Curry bread is amazing!
- Great cakes and pastries!
- Lines get long. However, they play Nujabes so it makes the line not so long.
- Despite restaurant name, only desserts...no real food.
- Chocolate filled and dipped croissants are the best ever! I love this place. Very friendly service too.
- Don't ever get the milk tea here! Can't even taste the tea and its just like drinking straight up sugar!!!
- One of the few places that sells caneles.