Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Bakery, Coffee Shop, Deli / Bodega
- follow us on twitter, @paradiseindy
- To anyone who hasn't been there yet and wants to go, it's secretly Panera. Their steak and cheese panini is where it's at!
- Nothing cheers up the office quite like a mid-afternoon supply of Paradise cookies.
- Paradise is Panera in disguise, but for whatever reason their bakery items are even better. The lemon orzo soup is amazing, as is the cream of chicken & wild rice. Frozen mocha is so good.
- great service
- Pumpkin pie bagel with New York cheesecake cream cheese is a must try!
- Big Kid Grilled Cheese. I get it with no bacon. Don't let them shame you into getting just a half!
- The large salads are massive. Get it in a bod so you can take the rest home
- The chopped chicken avocado Cobb salad is so good with bacon and egg
- Southwest chicken Cesar salad :)
- Best chicken salad sandwich i've ever had
- All week long, kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal.
- The fresh-baked cinnamon roll is a great choice! Gooey, moist and delicious.
- Red Velvet cookies - if you see 'em get 'em before they're gone
- Get the tuna salad sandwich and the tomato soup. Both are winners!