Papa Razzi Trattoria Bar
- I truly enjoy this place, especially in the summer when you can sit outside.
- Tenderloin club is the best!!!!
- There is outside seating - but bear in mind, it's seasonal. Meaning, you can't sit outside all year. Word of caution. Again, outside seating is not available year round.
- Fried mozzarella is a must try!
- Vegans: talk w/manager & head chef; even though none on menu, they are great at customizing delicious dishes for diet/allergies/intolerances. Ex: Cavatappi Affumicati no cheese or butter.
- Ask for Manager's Johnny "A" or Pedro. They will take care of everything.
- It's awesome place for dinner. I really enjoyed with food and place.
- Excellent dishes served any way you want them. Substitute almost any part or ingredient. Always made FRESH!
- Great ambiance outside by the little brook
- The gluten free chicken parm was amazing
- Swordfish Halloween night special. Delicious!
- The carpaccio is a little nontraditional, but very tasty.
- Have the "Specialty of the House" dessert
- If you're a sangria kind of person try their Pink Sangria, you probably won't need more than one!
- lots of Portuguese-speaking waiters and waitresses to help Brazilian customers familiarize with the excellent menu
- Don't ask pollo alla cacciatora. Chicken too dry and the side pasta insipid :-(
- Love the bartenders here,especially Pete and Sara! Love that they will do half orders and make just about anything you want!
- Great Manzo Salad and well service.
- One word: bruschetta.