Panita Thai Kitchen
1043 Greenwood Ave NE (N Highland Ave.)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- If you don't like this place then up yours.
- It is all good. You can't wrong.
- Can't beat the food, the (sometimes hilarious) service, atmosphere, and presentation. My veggie dish was served in a coconut!
- Be adventurous at this exotic place! Try Laab Ped with chunks of crisp duck meat with a hint of fruit, or the Chilled Lamb in spicy sauce.
- Ask for Cindy. She's the best. Red Chicken curry for me
- the music here usually sucks. Tis a shame
- Great food, fantastic service!
- Best Thai food in Atlanta, maybe the US.
- Delicious authentic Thai food served up in hollowed out papayas/coconuts/pineapple/etc. in an eclectic little space. Come here for the food but not if you're in a rush
- I love this place, it is a real thai place and great people work there too. Do not underestimate the spice here, like I said its a real thai place.
- Amazing !!! Best thai in VA highlands
- My favorite Secret Place in Atlanta!
- delicious food, tasty thai iced tea, wonderful service and gorgeous ambience.
- Try the Pad Thai - Awesomeness!!!
- Try the Chicken Soup With Coconut Milk -
- It's BuHi good-- but convenient! Awesome service makes you feel like family
- The food here is better than 90% of the spots Ive eaten in Thailand!
- Spicy Translation: 1 - slightly spicy, 2 - perfect, 3 - extremely spicy, 4 - inconceivably spicy, 5 - call an ambulance.
- "Everything was amazing." "How you know? You ever been to Thailand?"
- "How spicy? Scale of 1 to 5. Five's too hot for you."