Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
- Really friendly service.
- Awesome broccoli cheddar soup! You should try it!
- Love the location!
- Pick two! Soup & Sandwich.
- Grab yourself an iced coffee and one of their great salads and get some work done on your computer.
- The apple salad is delicious
- They have the best caramel latte <3
- The You Pick Two is always a winner, especially those who can't decide. My fave: BBQ Chix Salad & Sierra Turkey Sandwich or any of their delicious soups.
- Try one of the many delicous sandwiches.
- Great, strong freshly brewed ice tea (my drink of choice which you can't get everywhere in the City for some reason)
- The turkey chili was rich and hearty, perfect for a cold day.
- It's Panera. Decent but not amazing.
- Worst grilled cheese ever. Cannot believe they can serve such poor quality food
- They keep screwing my order up when I get extra tomatoes or apple on the side. They forget to charge correctly for the coffee. Great locations... Fast food but not the most accurate with orders.
- Love this place soo yummy!
- They really need handles on their to go bags.
- Get a Panera card if you don't have it already. It's free!
- Great place to stop by my Caltrain is delayed.
- Ordering a breakfast power sandwich? Ask then to put some avocado that thing.
- Breakfast sandwiches on ciabatta rolls are awesome!