Panchos Mexican Taqueria
2303 Arctic Ave Apt 1 (N. Mississippi Ave)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Most staff doesn't speak English well so be patient. Nice service though.
- WHAT TO EAT: tacos al pastor, huarache. For full review, click Read more.
- Handmade tortillas n fresh guacamole! great flavor n seasoned meat :) lengua tacos, burrito with carnitas n carne asada, and *Al pastor tacos* yummy at great price
- Try the pork tacos,they are great!! Fresh homemade Mexican here. You won't be disappointed
- Epic find: the best carnitas (& pollo) taco I've had on the E coast! It goes head-to-head w/ a few of my faves on the W coast. Their tortillas were freshly handmade w/ corn masa right in front of us!
- Authentic street tacos. Absolutely delicious. Tortillas are freshly made on the spot. Agua de jamaica and tamarindo are a must try.
- Kind of pricey, but authentic Mexican food! 6 tacos in an order. Try the al pastor!
- No heat, no limes! (WHAT KIND OF MEXICAN RESTAURANT DOESN'T HAVE LIME?) our food wasn't fresh
- Phenomenal place. Ignore the bad reviews, they're idiots. Handmade corn tortillas and great beer selection.
- Very good food, not sure the right name, but the Goat soup was fantastic!!!!!!!
- Authentic delicious Mexican food, best in the easy coast! Home made tortilla, most amazing burrito and the best tacos i have ever eaten
- Unless you wanna wait for your food for 1 1/2 hrs, don't come during peak hrs..oh..and don't go when I go. ;p *Hint: they're open late!
- Authentic Mexican food just like moms cooking. The wait is well worth the quality.