- If you order a sheet cake. Get Apple filling.
- It's just simply delicious!
- Buy the bags of great telera bread on sumdays and you can make bomb sandwiches all week.
- Fresh is best but even if you cant get there right when they open its such good quality.
- I grew up eating here. This place has not changed one but and thats for the better. All bread is good but I a enjoy Conchas and bolillos
- If you're looking for traditional mexican pastry, dis is it.
- Freshest pan dulce
- I love this place, it's my favorite panaderia, i have one just a mile away but I drive 5 miles to go to this one instead
- Everything. Everything is good here.
- Tres Leches
- Incredible bakery. This is the most similar place to a european bakery. Great variety of cakes...all made daily! Get 3 bread pieces by 1 dollar!
- Cash only!
- The best tasting and softest pan dulce anywhere. So good!
- Fresh baked bread and cookies.
- Amazing telera bread! The same rolls they use for the wonchi across the street at Krakatoa!
- If you live across the street, you can be the mayor!