Pampas Grill Farmers Market
- The sirloin so good!
- cheeeeeeese baaaaaaalllllssss!!!!
- spicy chicken
- This is my favorite Brazilian restaurant of all time. The food is cooked fresh & the seasoning is on point! It's good to try a little of everything (:
- Get the Sirloin Cap and Lamb.
- Dont miss the tender, juicy, super-beefy picanha with its salty, caramelized crust.
- If your at the Farmers Market and hungry just follow your nose, it doesn't lie and you'd be stupid to pass up the Picahna!
- Garlic chicken is mouth watering....even if you don't plan to get a full meal just try the chicken!
- yummiest lunch spot!
- SIRLOIN TOP! CHEESE BALLS
- garlic beef and lamb is the must!!!
- Mmmmm garlic chicken...
- I wish there was a Pampas Grill in DTLA..... amazing food.
- The plantains are to die for.
- If you're doing the meats, be prepared for a very salt meal.
- Lamb, chicken
- Best picanha in town!
- Good quality meat. Pay per weight. If you get only meat, it's expensive, so be sure to grab at least one non-meat item. Very popular, so it's very busy. No fountain drinks. They take cash or card.
- Just great foods