Palombo Pastry Shop
601 E 187th St (at Arthur Ave)
Bronx, NY 10458
- The cappuccino is perfect. Made with real Italian coffee. Mmm... mm.. m.
- Carrot mousse is god's gift to the BX.
- $1 mini-sweets like cannolis, eclairs, & macaroons. Very yummy :-)
- Authentic Albainian Italian. Which means it sucks!
- No debit/credit cards. Just cash.
- Toasted Almond Tiramisu #yum
- Good gelato, fare price too
- Go with the cannoli, chocolate covered
- Great place to grab coffee and dessert after dinner just so you can stretch your legs and walk for a bit.
- Not impressed, decent cappuccino, lobster tail was soggy instead of flakey (yuck!)
- Leave the gun, take the cannoli
- Really good place good gelato and good service
- Gotta grab an espresso and a cannoli. Or some pairing of Caff and Dolce.
- Fresh pastries a positive environment & staff
- Chocolate mousse cake oh my god my god chocolate mousse cake
- Good cannoli.
- Pastries are awesome and so are the employees. However, they definitely need to work on their iced coffee.
- Mmmm Cappuccino and coffee
- Stuff isn't as fresh any more.