Palmer's Restaurant & Tavern
- Grilled Brie is great comfort food!
- I live in Andover and love to come here over the weekend. To be honest, the foods are just ok but the live bands are awesome. Great place to go if you love live music!
- Hot waitstaff
- Tasty sandwiches for lunch and a small but pleasant front porch for outdoor seating on nice days. A little on the pricier side, but not prohibitively so.
- Used to be a funeral home. My great grandmother was laid out there ;) eat up.
- Clam Chowda is awesome
- Food was great. Very good staff.
- Always great fun! Crowd does change to older folks (walkers even) after 8pm. Definitely good for those that like to people watch. Watch out for the COUGARS! HAHAHA
- Best tuna melt ever!
- Great food. Loved DMB!!! It needs more dance room.
- Friday ~ May 10, 2013 ~ 9 PM ~ The Bruce Marshall Group at Palmer's Restaurant & Tavern, 18 Elm Street, Andover, MA http://www.reverbnation.com/thebrucemarshallgroup
- Friday ~ April 19, 2013 ~ 8 PM ~ Palmers 25th Anniversary Party Featuring J Geils Band Founding Member The Ace on Bass Danny Klein with his band DANNY KLEIN'S FULL HOUSE ~ Tickets: 978-470-1606
- Great food, great service, and good times in the tavern
- Don't eat here. Is my simple tip. Just an average Italian restaurant with loud bar underneath.
- Order any of the fish specials John gets the freshest fish around!
- This is THE deck to be on in Andover for drinks on a great summer night. But plan to wait as it is very popular. The inside front room is fabulous year round.