209 E Palace Ave (Paseo de Peralta)
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Some of the best food I had while in Santa Fe. Owners very nice and genuine. This is definitely a place to go when in Santa Fe Plaza district.
- T.K.Y panini is the best panini I've had
- Great family owned and run sandwich shop, everyone should give them a try great food;()
- Vegetarian breakfast burrito was massive, and among the most flavorful Ive had in town.
- Outstanding simple menu. Best example of New Mexico food. Enchiladas burritos and posole fantastic. Owners intimately involved in seeing you happy and well fed.
- This is my new favorite breakfast burrito in Santa Fe! Eggs, potatoes and bacon were all mixed together inside the tortilla & the green chili was smothered & plentiful and the heat was just right.
- Awesome breakfast burrito!
- Breakfast burritos with green chile!!! Posoli!!!
- Breakfast burrito was amazing!
- Best breakfast burrito I've ever had. Amazing green chile. The owners are so sweet. Great service.
- Delicious breakfast place!
- Great soups. But, do not get the flan!
- Great green chile burritos! Excellent breakfast
- Great Breakfast Burrito.
- Everything was amazing. The veg omelet was superb with the carmelized onions and the buttermilk pancakes were super good.
- Try the Taos panini w/roast beef, provolone, green chiles and caramelized onions. Spicy but delicious!
- Cute place with nice owners, fantastic food and a nice vibe. Try to fresh made lemonade!